Sunday, July 29, 2007

Family Foundation has not taken a position on the Sanders nomination

So far two sources have incorrectly reported that The Family Foundation of Kentucky is pushing former Office for Education Accountability director Penney Sanders for Education Commissioner. WHAS-TV's Mark Hebert reported it, and so did Richard Day on his KY education blog. Well, sorry folks, but The Family Foundation has not taken a position on the commissioner's position. The report was based on a post on my blog.

Although I often post official press releases and other relevant things from The Family Foundation, my blog is not an official organ of the organization. It is my opinion only. I used to have a disclaimer on this blog somewhere, but I guess I have taken it off. Maybe I need to put it back up again.

No comments: