I wish to extend my list of bands which need to be sent to Russia for trial:
- Rush (for sheer pretentiousness)
- Madonna (give her twice the time as the others)
- Metallica (almost as pretentious as Rush)
- The Doors (we'll have to resurrect Jim Morrison for this, which will really screw up things for the people who visit his grave every year, but we can consider that an extra, added benefit. They need to get a life anyway)
- Prince (add two extra years for every time he's changed his name)
- ACDC (for being in league with the Devil)
- Pearl Jam (for spawning grunge rock)
- Nirvana (for fooling an entire generation into thinking they were actually good)
- Journey (for sheer mediocrity)
- Motley Crue (for just being Motley Crue)
- Coldplay (for continuing to write the same song over and over again)
- Green Day (who write great guitar hooks but whose lyrics are completely nihilistic and who suffer from generally bad hair)
- Every rap and hip-hop band that has ever existed. Ever.
Send them all.