Saturday, September 08, 2012

Democrats: Losing their religion


I don't think I have ever participated in the debased habit of posting rock videos on blog, as I have seen some of my conservative blog brethren do. But I making an exception today.

The rock group REM has asked FOX News to stop playing "Losing My Religion," with the conservative TV network was apparently playing during the Democratic National Convention. I somehow missed that, but it seems only appropriate for a political party that--despite its leadership's attempt to paper it over--doesn't appear to be too excited about mentioning God or reaffirming Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel in its platform, if the "No"s on the vote to reinclude the language were any indication.

Here's the video, just in case you didn't see it:


No comments: