Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Don't let sex education get into the hands of these people

Actually, now that I think about it, it already is.

But on a more important note, forget the revolt against social conventions, now we have the explicit denial of reality itself. From Matthew Twuininga at Public Discourse:
When I recently asked a class of undergraduates at Oglethorpe University if any of them thought there were “no meaningful differences between men and women,” two female students raised their hands. When I pointed to the obvious reproductive differences between males and females, which give young women the unique ability to conceive and bear children, they looked at me as if I had committed an act of hurtful bigotry. “It’s just not fair to put people in a box like that,” one of them offered.
Read more here.

No comments: