Monday, June 30, 2008

Discussion on state education testing now online

My televised discussion/debate on education testing with several other figures in state education in Kentucky that took place last Monday, June 23 is now online at Kentucky Educational Television (KET). You can access it directly by clicking here. Guests on the show were:
  • Sharron Oxendine, president of the Kentucky Education Association
  • Lu Young, superintendent of Jessamine County Schools
  • Tim Decker, an art teacher at Russell Middle School
  • Martin Cothran, senior policy analyst with The Family Foundation of Kentucky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Martin, have you done anything else newsworthy lately? I thought I saw your name in a front page story in the Lexington Herald Leader just the other day.

Martin Cothran said...

Yeah, sorry. I'm on vacation. I blogged this today.